Call: (469) 607-4502
A man of action and a man of his word, Wade Emmert was determined to open a modern law firm that offers all the amenities found at large legal practices, but with the added flexibility that today’s clients require. Enter Emmert Law Firm, P.C., a high-profile health law, business law and litigation firm in Dallas.
Wade is an active litigator and business attorney who has been named one of the top 10 most influential people in Dallas. Over the course of 20-plus years, he has represented businesses of all sizes, from large healthcare systems and energy companies to the smallest start-up. He is a certified mediator and uses his litigation experience to help resolve complex cases brought to him by the Dallas County court system or private referrals from top attorneys in Dallas.
A Comprehensive Approach to Business Concerns
A business legal issue does not just affect a product or service. It can have vast implications spanning multiple facets of a business. That is where Wade’s professional and personal experiences come into play. Wade offers the ability to deliver solutions that combine legal, political and practical advice. In doing so, he is able to:
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems
- Resolve conflicts in a timely manner
- Anticipate future pitfalls
- Identify future opportunities
A Passion for Service
Wade Emmert’s professional and personal lives were influenced by his grandfather, a man with an innate entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to making a better life for himself and his family. Wade has carried his grandfather’s spirit and drive with him throughout the years. He believes it is this spirit that drives him to stand up for his beliefs and his clients’ rights.
Wade enjoys dealing with people on a personal level. While he takes great pride in providing a high-level of legal services, what matters more to him is his pursuit and commitment to client satisfaction. Wade spends as much one-on-one time with each client to understand all aspects of a client’s situation, ranging from the legal issues to their practical implications. This allows him to serve his clients on all levels, creating strong relationships built on trust, active listening and personal commitment to success.
A man of great political beliefs, Wade spends much of his free time serving as Chairman of the Dallas County Republican Party—the second largest political party in the State of Texas and seventh largest in the nation. This high-profile role allows Wade to pursue his passions and stand on his principles. Wade’s extensive experience dealing with the media allows him to adeptly manage the message of his high-profile clients’ legal matters.
A Love of the Outdoors
Wade Emmert embraces an active lifestyle in all he does—professionally, politically and personally. He is a lover of all things outdoors. As a certified SCUBA Divemaster, Wade is able to dive in underwater caves—something he enjoys thoroughly, if infrequently.
He embraces any time he can spend with his wife and two children, both indoors and outdoors. When you meet him, ask him about his travels, especially his SCUBA diving trips to the caves of Florida.
- Health Law
- Business Law
Memberships and Professional Involvement
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Texas Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Texas, 1995
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
Civic Involvement and Recognitions
- Board of Directors, Institute for Policy Innovations, 2016 – present
- Chairman, Dallas County Republican Party, 2011 – 2016
- Board of Visitors, UNT | Dallas College of Law, 2014 – 2016
- Board of Advisors, Methodist Charlton Medical Center, 2010 – 2016
- Ten Most Influential People in Dallas, 2013
- Cedar Hill City Council, 2004 – 2010
- Chairman, Best Southwest Partnership, 2009-2010
- Board Member, Best Southwest Partnership, 2006-2010
- Civic Leader of the Year, Cedar Hill Chamber of Commerce, 2003
- President, Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation, 2003
- Board Member, Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation, 2001 – 2003
- Member of Mensa, 2004 – present
Honors and Awards
- 2004 Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers, a Thomson Reuters service
- 2003 Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers, a Thomson Reuters service
- J.D., Baylor School of Law, 1995
- B.A. in Business and International Studies, Abilene Christian University, 1992
- Barko v. Genzel, 123 S.W.3d 457, Tex.App.-Eastland, Sep 25, 2003.
- Rice v. Pinney, 51 S.W.3d 705, Tex.App.-Dallas, Mar 20, 2001.
- State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Supreme Court